Monday 8 August 2011

Shellybobbins New Logo & Blog Design by Bonnita Graphics

I do love my new logo thanks to Bonnita Graphics for creating a fabulous logo and great ideas too

I wanted to use the old dolls house my grandad had made for me as a child, this wasn't a problem at all, next thing it had changed colour and on my shelf !!! YIPHEE !! (top left)


My postcards have been made to ready to send off to the printers all matching this is the back


and this is the fronts of new postcards

"I Love Them"

My fabulous and very proud to have a Small Business Sunday badge #SBS for short


Which Bonnita has put on a trophy shelf !
I'm sure Theo will love just as much as I do !!

Folksy Banner looks amazing & my Etsy shop Banner too also my  facebook with a gorgeous welcome page also coming soon, ribbons packaging stickers all to match
"I love it when everything matches"

Bonnita Your Fabulous !
thank you for creating this brilliant looking blog xx

Love Shellybobbins xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, she's done such a great job, your blog looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been a pleasure to work with someone who is so enthusiastic about her brand and making it look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking FAB MrsBobbins!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete