Tuesday 23 August 2011

Free ©Shellybobbins™ Colouring Sheets

You know I love to share & make people smile, I love to colour !! I dont know if its because im just a big kid whos never grown up or just the fact im very creative ! So ive asked the question, please Bonn my wonderful designer can I please have some colouring sheets on my blog so everyone can download & then we can all colour in !!!


This is the first one of many !!!! "Bobbins House"

Guess what she said ~~~~ YES !!!!! yiphee ive been dancing around waiting as I wanted quite afew the Bobbins House of course ! the rag dolls, halloween, christmas too !!

As you can see at the top of my blog "Free Colouring Sheets" click the tab and choose a picture to download and print off ~~ couldnt be easier

I hope you love my idea ;0) & enjoy colouring in as much as I do,

PS Dont forget Id love to see your colour sheets you've coloured in my emails at the top too (contacts) I cant make a file on facebook for all the pictures you send me dont forget to tell me your name too.


Love Shellybobbins xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment